Journey Clinical is on a mission to address our growing mental health crisis by unlocking access to transformative, evidence-based psychedelic therapies, starting with Ketamine-Assisted Psychotherapy (KAP). In order to effectively deliver psychedelic therapies at scale, Journey Clinical enables licensed mental health professionals to provide KAP directly in their practice as an adjunct to therapy, giving access to 50+ million eligible patients today.
We are backed by top tier investors (Fifty Years, Neo Kuma Ventures, Palo Santo, PsyMed Ventures, Lionheart Ventures, Christina Sass co-founder of Andela, Edvard Engesæth, MD co-founder of Nurx and, Hans Gangeskar co-founder of Nurx, etc.) as featured in TechCrunch.
We are creating an open-minded and inclusive workplace where you will have the opportunity to grow and collaborate with a diverse team of high performing individuals. Our team combines extensive experience in business and healthcare. We are mission driven and strive to make the workplace stimulating, ethical, rewarding, and fun. Together, we will be working at the cutting edge of a groundbreaking field that is reshaping mental health and we will make a direct impact on people’s lives!
Join us to transform mental health care!
- Own the full sales cycle to drive new member growth in our therapist network (including outbound prospecting, working inbound leads, deal management and closing)
- Play an active role in defining the sales motion and actively co-own the building of our sales function
- Become a Journey Clinical product expert and expand upon or build an understanding of psychedelic assisted psychotherapy to educate prospects on this transformative modality
- Channel your inner “hunter” to penetrate networks of therapists by using targeted emails, calls, texts and referrals
- Work cross functionally in order to translate insights from your sales conversations into products and processes that help the team scale our member network faster
- Work with the co-founders and report directly to the CEO
- This role offers rapid opportunities for advancement within the first 6 months
What we are looking for:
- You have 3+ years of experience in consultative sales or consumer sales, (bonus points if you’ve done this in a startup environment, or sold to small businesses before)
- You easily connect and build relationships with people on calls and over emailYou have a deep work ethic, the desire to continuously improve to exceed your objectives with a proven track record of consistently hitting or exceeding quota
- You’re a hungry self-starter who is comfortable thinking on your feet and trying new approaches if you don’t succeed the first time
- You are excited by the opportunity to be a founding member of the sales team, eager to learn from your teammates and are interested in expanding your role over time
- You’re analytical and take a scientific approach to growth, continuously employing A/B testing with a broad range of tactics to understand how to convert new members
- You are passionate about transforming mental health care and believe in our mission to expand access to psychedelic-assisted psychotherapy!
What we offer:
- Competitive annual salary, and health benefits (health, vision, dental)
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible paid time off (PTO)
- A high level of autonomy, and growth opportunities in a cutting edge industry
- We aim to set our team members up for success and offer a clear path for career advancement and - personal growth
- Work with a team of industry leading experts, who are highly collaborative, disciplined, and who have fun working together
- The opportunity to change the way we approach mental health by advancing the mainstream adoption of psychedelic assisted psychotherapy and make a positive impact