We are a team of 2 proven healthcare founders starting a new company at the intersection of psychedelics, technology, and clinical integration. We are product-driven and looking to innovate on all fronts, particularly in the areas of care delivery and integration. Having personal experience, we believe psychedelics will be an essential tool for both mental health and societal integration.
We are looking for clinical operations experts to join our small team in an advisory capacity with the possibility of converting to more full-time involvement if there is mutual interest. Our ideal candidate is someone who has both a MD & a MBA.
- Help us create various economic models around our clinic care delivery model
- Help us craft a world class, holistic patient experience
- Help us craft the plan & policies to open our first clinic
- Dedicate 2-4 hours per week
- Have an advanced degree in business operations / MBA
- Be comfortable innovating in areas of uncertainty
- Have conviction for the impact of psychedelics
- Have clinical experience with psychedelic-assisted care