Journey Clinical is on a mission to address our growing mental health crisis by unlocking access to transformative, evidence-based psychedelic therapies, starting with Ketamine-Assisted Psychotherapy (KAP). In order to effectively deliver psychedelic therapies at scale, Journey Clinical enables licensed mental health professionals to provide KAP directly in their practice as an adjunct to therapy, giving access to 50+ million eligible patients today. In their patient-centered collaborative care model, Journey Clinical's KAP-trained medical team takes on all medical activities, while member therapists take on the psychotherapy, enabling higher standards of care and enhanced clinical outcomes. Journey Clinical has built a turnkey telehealth platform that gives psychotherapists everything they need to become empowered KAP providers: on-demand access to a world-class medical team, in-depth KAP education, a community of peers, robust library of resources and new client referrals. Over 1M+ licensed therapists in the U.S. now have access to this transformative therapy for their clients. Visit www.JourneyClinical.com to learn more and join us.
Journey Clinical is backed by top tier investors (Fifty Years, Neo Kuma Ventures, Palo Santo, PsyMed Ventures, Lionheart Ventures, Christina Sass co-founder of Andela, Edvard Engesæth, MD co-founder of Nurx and, Hans Gangeskar co-founder of Nurx, etc.) as featured in TechCrunch.
We are creating an open-minded and inclusive workplace where you will have the opportunity to grow and collaborate with a diverse team of high performing individuals. Our team combines extensive experience in business and healthcare. We are mission driven and strive to make the workplace stimulating, ethical, rewarding, and fun. Together, we will be working at the cutting edge of a groundbreaking field that is reshaping mental health and we will make a direct impact on people’s lives!
- Perform research to understand psychedelic-assisted therapy model of care
- Review the current member therapist journey, patient journey and clinical protocols
- Collaborate with the COO, the Head of Operations and medical team to develop new/updated ketamine treatment protocols
- Maintain and update onboarding process and a training program for new medical hires based on assets already
- Collaborate with legal for key strategic initiatives (e.g., HIPAA, Ryan Haight compliance)
- Collaborate with the COO, Head of Operations and medical team to identify areas of automation to build the product roadmap and work with Engineering to identify tech stack for clinical operations
- Partner with the COO, Head of Operations and Engineering to scale tools and system with the Medical team and support the medical team with questions (e.g., SquareSpace, TypeForm, Zapier etc. )
- Partner with the COO, Head of Operations and Engineering to develop KAP treatment analytics through an Analytics Portal (e.g., demand planning, usage of platform, patient/therapist metrics)
- 3+ years of prior healthcare/telehealth experience with an understanding the regulatory landscape
- 3+ years of experience working in a fast paced environment (e.g., early stage start up or consulting)
- Problem solving mindset with comfort in ambiguity
- Comfortable with the full lifecycle or process design, implementation, monitoring, automation
- Highly organized and detail-oriented while considering the big picture
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills where you can craft compelling and concise messages to explain concepts and provide feedback in a positive-active manner
- Demonstrated experience collaborating with internal teams where you thrive in collaborative environments and enjoy problem-solving
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly, iterate, pivot, and move fast with flexibility and adaptability; is not afraid of change but embraces it as an opportunity for innovation and personal growth
- Data-driven approach to success using KPIs and analytics to measure goals
- Analytical and systems design mindset
- Ability to develop trust with SMEs (clinicians) to develop protocols and processes
- Team player and ability to collaborate with different stakeholders
-Comfortable using tools to complete day-to-day tasks including G-suite, Zapier, Hubspot, Stripe, Helpscout, Calendly or Squarespace, Typeform, etc.
- Self-starter who gets a kick out of building a new product, and is comfortable working without guardrails
What we offer:
- Competitive annual salary
- Flexible working hours
- Growth opportunities and a high level of freedom
- We aim to set our team members up for success and offer a clear path for career advancement and personal growth
- Work with a team of industry leading experts, who are highly collaborative, disciplined, and who have fun working together
- The opportunity to change the way we approach mental health by advancing the mainstream adoption of psychedelic assisted psychotherapy and make a positive impact on the lives of 100M+ people who are suffering from depression and anxiety in the US today!