About MAPS Public Benefit Corporation (MAPS PBC)
MAPS PBC is pioneering a new form of mental health care, beginning with the development of MDMA-assisted therapy as an FDA-approved treatment for PTSD. MDMA-assisted therapy is a new paradigm in the treatment of mental health, combining a medicine with psychotherapy to address the root causes of PTSD. It has been designated a Breakthrough Therapy by the FDA and the results of our pivotal Phase 3 clinical trial were published in Nature Medicine or profiled on the front page of The New York Times.
MAPS PBC is a Public Benefit Corporation, with a dual mandate to generate shareholder value and public benefit. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of the Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies (MAPS), a non-profit working for over three decades to develop medical, legal, and cultural contexts for people to benefit from psychedelics. We are committed to continuing to lead the field of psychedelic medicine with integrity and ethics at the core.
Why work for MAPS Public Benefit Corporation (MAPS PBC)?
- We are a diverse team that shares a deep belief in the critical need for innovation and expanded access in the treatment of mental health conditions.
- We are entrepreneurial, collaborative, and open-minded in how we approach our innovative work.
- We are a new kind of pharmaceutical company that prioritizes public benefit over profit and is committed to sustainability, accountability, and transparency.
We believe in diversity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, genders, races, ethnicities, sexual orientations, educational backgrounds, military and veteran status, religions, abilities, and perspectives. MAPS PBC values and seeks applicants who are people of color, queer, transgender, gender non-conforming, and gender fluid people. MAPS PBC strives to establish a supportive, equitable and accessible work environment.
Clinical Program Manager Executive Summary
Reporting to the Director of Clinical Operations, the Clinical Program Manager (CPM) role will manage and oversee staff managing clinical trial sites and open access protocols globally. The CPM will provide guidance and research to ensure teams are successful at study implementation, minding timelines and budget while working closely with leadership to meet company goals. The CPM should be a team player who is an open and clear communicator.
- Management of Study Team: The CPM will be a self-starter who can take a framework and put it into action with teams. They should check in throughout the project to ensure all parties are aligned.
- Management of Study Timelines: The CPM will ensure all tasks are completed on time.
- Management of Study Budgets: The CPM will ensure the projects are completed within budget.
What you bring to the role:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, relevant experience can be considered
- A minimum of 7 years of experience as a Clinical Research Associate or equivalent (Clinical Trial Leader, Study Monitor)
- 2 years of clinical trial management experience or equivalent
- Experience working for a Sponsor company
- Educated in DEI work
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Experience with Schedule I drugs, preferred
- Experience with international trials and open access protocols, preferred.
MAPS PBC is a distributed team that uses technology and periodic in-person gatherings to stay connected. We look for people who are comfortable with and skilled at remote work and collaboration.
Competitive benefit package includes:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Sick Time
- Holiday Pay
- Employer paid medical, dental, vision, and life insurance (100% covered for employees + 50% for dependents)
- Employer funded mental health HRA
- Employer funded SEP IRA
- FSA/Dep Care
- Pet Insurance
- Home Office Stipend
- Wellness Wednesday/Journal Club/Yoga/Meditation and so much more!