Community Manager for the MIND Members, Community Platform, and Networks (f/m/d)
Full-time or part-time position (at least 80%) in Berlin. Professional fluency in German and English required!
As Community Manager at the MIND Foundation, you play an important role in science communication and networking. With our team, you manage the growth of our worldwide network of psychotherapists, scientists, students, supporters and members. Your goal is to build a lively and values-oriented community that deals with topics around psychedelic therapies, research, art, and culture in a structured and responsible way.
The role includes administrative as well as creative and conceptual work, collaborating across organizational departments and project teams. The position offers potential for personal and professional growth. You will have the opportunity to help shape our public communication in a fast-growing organization. We are looking for motivated and committed colleagues who want psychedelic therapy, research, and society further.
Your main tasks
- Organizational and technical support of members workgroups (e.g., Professional Sections)
- Administration of membership subscriptions, incl. customer/subscribers support, incl. basic website editing
- Reporting, e.g., via KPIs
- Community Management:
- Conceptual and strategic development of the MIND Members program and growth
- Co-development and implementation of a systematic approach to increase engagement on all community levels
- Surveys and Analyses among members and networks
- Hosting and moderation of regular community events
- Science Communications to drive engagement and value among community
- Newsletter and copy creation
- high proficiency in German and English
- academic degree (Bachelor / Master) in psychology, cognitive science, communications, public relations, or disciplines related to the job
- good grasp of transdisciplinary approaches and scientific methodologies
- excellent oral and written communication skills (DE/EN)
- 3+ years of experience in building and managing networks and/or science communications
- At least basic knowledge in the areas of psychotherapy/mental health and clinical research
- passion for psychedelic research and good orientation over the research and therapy field, and the most important stakeholders
- You are an extrovert that thrives in personal and digital contact with people from different backgrounds
- You are an analytic and conceptual thinker that is motivated to build processes and formats
- You work in a highly organized and structured way with great attention for detail and are able to manage and delegate
- You are solution-oriented and have experience working in teams
- You are generally open to hosting evening events
- We are dynamic and passionate team with a strong vision and dedication to professional performance
- An inspiring work environment in a diverse team of various backgrounds
- MIND is rapidly growing and you can grow with us!
- Various opportunities for personal and professional development
- Flexible work hours and an option for hybrid models with a majority of your team in our office, in Berlin-Friedrichshain
The MIND Foundation stands for inclusiveness and diversity. All applicants receive equal opportunities regardless of gender, nationality, religion, language, origin, age, appearance, sexual orientation, culture, physique, or social or economic status.