Psychedelic Patient Support
Who we are: We are a boutique-style Ketamine clinic committed to offering the highest standard of personalized treatment for mood and select types of chronic pain. We pride ourselves on providing nurturing, compassionate care through advanced medical monitoring, advanced practice healthcare providers, certified psychedelic integration coaching, and expertise in IV Ketamine infusion treatment. Our values of empathy and openness inform our practice in order to provide a patient-centered approach and create a supportive environment for healing, safety, and and inclusive environment. We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Our vision is to expand beyond offering Ketamine IV therapy to include other psychedelic medicines including psilocybin and MDMA treatments in the future. We are extremely passionate about psychedelic therapies and are excited for what the present and future holds for those seeking treatment.
Who you are:We are seeking applicants who are open-minded, dependable, compassionate and friendly. Your passion for psychedelic therapy, harm reduction, and serving others is important to ensure our patients receive the highest level of care. We are looking for a steadfast individual who knows not only when to interact with patients, but also when to listen. If you are committed to “doing the deep work,” and showing up as your authentic self, showing what you say in life aligns with your actions, we want to connect with you. We all work together as a team to provide great care for our patients, and you will be an integral part of our practice. You will engage directly with patients and be a face for our clinic along with every other team member. You must be reliable, discrete, and able to adhere to patient privacy laws emphatically.
Please note: due to conflict of interest policies, we are unable to hire current patients.
TRIGGER WARNING:Working with suicidal patients, listening to trauma from PTSD patients, and having responsibility to support these patients may be triggering for some people. Please be honest with yourself about this aspect of the job when applying.
● Foster a safe, non-judgmental, and supportive presence for patients
● Sit with, monitor, and hold a supportive space for patients during infusions as needed
● Follow all protocols and procedures for psychedelic sessions, in accordance with legal and ethical guidelines
● Chart patient interactions in the EHR
● Maintain a neat and clean work environment.
● Work closely with both the medical and front office team, such as answering phones, checking in patients, taking payments, scheduling, light cleaning duties, and more as needed.
● Turn over treatment rooms between infusions (restock supplies, sanitize and disinfect surfaces) as needed
● Adhere to all PHI/HIPAA/OSHA/Infection regulations and protocols.
● Commit to ongoing learning and professional development in the field of psychedelic therapy
● Maintain a professional appearance (business casual- no tank tops, shorts, crop tops, etc)
● Perform other clinic and administrative duties and responsibilities as assigned
This role will interact with patients, families, other caregivers, healthcare providers, and other clinic team members on a regular basis
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Qualifications:
In order to perform this job successfully, individuals must be able to meet and perform each essential duty in a satisfactory manner. The requirements below are representative of the knowledge, skill, ability and/or experience required.
● Psychedelic sitter/guide trained - preferred
● High School Diploma or equivalency (GED) required
● Associates degree or higher education - preferred
● 1 year of prior patient care, customer service, or experience in a medical office setting - preferred.
● Must be reliable and open minded to our patient population .*We require the utmost respect and privacy for all our patients and staff. required*
● Must Be LGTBQ friendly - required
● Must be calm but assertive and show professional discretion in all circumstances
● Maintain professional boundaries and handle sensitive patient information with discretion
● Ability to multitask and work well under pressure.
● Knowledge of basic computer software and the ability to learn electronic medical records required.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Must be able to communicate with patients, family members, as well as medical staff in a kind, compassionate manner.
● Ability to impress patients with your empathy, compassion and kindness
● Employment is contingent on the successful completion of pre-employment background check, and reference check.
● You must have reliable transportation.
● Provide a resume and cover letter explaining why you are a good fit for this position.
This role is clinic based and requires working in a clinical setting. The noise level is low.
It will require the ability to stand and sit for hours at a time with some bending and stooping. You must have the ability to use manual dexterity in relation to clinical requirements, and the ability to lift 50 lbs. Must be able to lift and seat patients into and out of a wheelchair as needed.
COVID-19 and Influenza and Flu Precaution(s):
● Personal protective equipment provided and required as needed.
● Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
● We require all staff to be vaccinated.
Job Type: Part-time or Full-time
For Part-time: Minimum 3 days per week and 1 Saturday per month. (We have more hours available for those wanting to schedule more work.)
For Full-time: Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 5:30 pm and one Saturday per month.
On weeks with Saturday work, you may opt to take a weekday off the week before or after the scheduled Saturday.
Hours can vary, but typical clinic hours are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday 8:00 am – 6:00 pm. One Saturday per month 8:30am – 1:00pm for infusions only or 10am to 6pm for group events.
If you are not able to work one Saturday per month, you do not meet the minimum requirement for this position
Part-time: $21-25 per hour (Depending on experience) in addition to PTO accrual and Colorado state sponsored retirement program only.
Full-time: $43,680 to $50,000 base pay along with PTO, 5 paid holidays, annual continuing education reimbursement, HSA benefits and Colorado state sponsored retirement program
Paid Time Off (PTO) accrued at 4% per hour for every hour worked (PT and FT)
5- paid holidays (full time only)
Annual continuing education reimbursement (Full-time)
Qualified Small Employer Health Reimbursement Arrangement (QSEHRA) (Full-time)
Job Types: 1 Full-time and 1 Part-time
Salary: $21.00 - $25.00 per hour