atai Life Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing novel treatments for mental health disorders so that everyone, everywhere can live a more fulfilled life. We are developing psychedelic and non-psychedelic compounds and cutting-edge digital therapeutic tools, and are excited about anything that might mean a true leap forward for patients.
As the Social/Digital Manager, you will manage atai’s digital footprint – creating a meaningful and creative content strategy to tell the story of our business and our vision: to heal mental health disorders so that everyone, everywhere can live a more fulfilled life. In addition to being a community manager and maintaining high levels of engagement with key stakeholders you will refine our approach to metrics and analytics, developing and owning intelligent test and learn approaches, managing a real-time reporting approach and dashboard to constantly inform and evolve the digital strategy.
Who will be successful in this role:
Those who succeed at atai will be strongly aligned with our values:
- Conscious Care: We take every action in service of our ultimate goal: to heal mental health disorders for all, while caring for ourselves and our team.
- Bold Entrepreneurship: We are “loosely coupled but tightly aligned” as we strive for excellence over perfection, fast and focused to accelerate innovation for patients.
- Innovative Collaboration: individuals and teams work together with good humor and no drama, valuing different perspectives and diversity of thought, background, nationality, and style.
- Radical Responsibility: We take full responsibility for our circumstances. We grow and learn from failures.
To succeed in this specific role, the following will also be important:
- You have 5+ years of experience in digital / social media
- You are highly organized and able to manage and deliver multiple projects with minimal guidance
- You thrive in a global, dynamic, and complex environment. You are comfortable working with a global team across time zones, different cultures, and various local rules and regulations
- You have strong analytical and organizational skills to set strategy and translate strategy into tactics
- You are able to cut through complexity, breaking down complex scientific / business concepts in a way that will translate to the digital sphere and captivate online audiences and increase brand reach
- You have a laser sharp focus on quality control and attention to detail
- Mission-driven: demonstrated passion for the mental health space. A good understanding of and ability to look after their own mental health as well as their team’s.
- Analytical Skills: Able to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it. Exhibits a probing mind and achieves penetrative insights.
- Adaptability: Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Relationship building: Quickly establishes good working relationships across teams and timezones. Understands the need to build relationships (internal and external) before she/he needs them.
- Resourcefulness: Ability to leverage own existing capabilities and where needed successfully organize the support from internal and external stakeholders to accomplish a task/project.