We value those qualified applicants with lived experience as racialized people, Indigenous people, those who have experienced homelessness, mental illness, and who have diverse abilities, as well as people of all sexual orientations, women and trans people.
Numinus Wellness (TSX: NUMI) helps people to heal and be well through the development and delivery of innovative mental health care and access to safe, evidence-based psychedelic-assisted therapies. The Numinus model - including psychedelic production, research, and clinic care - is at the forefront of a transformation aimed at healing rather than managing symptoms for depression, anxiety, trauma, pain and substance use. At Numinus, we are leading the integration of psychedelic-assisted therapies into mainstream clinical practice and building the foundation for a healthier society.
Our North Star
Be the most trusted brand in the psychedelic space.
We are bringing transformative healing to communities through innovative therapies backed by science and scalable operations.
A world where everyone feels connected and whole.
- Be in service to self and others
- Build something that captures our collective ideals
- Be dedicated to the art and the science
- Have courage to do the right thing
- Be committed to doing our part in the process of Truth and Reconciliation with Indigenous Peoples
Full time, in person
The Clinical Internship program is to provide students with the opportunity to practice core competencies and apply classroom theory to practical tasks in the workplace. Interns will be offered weekly supervision and group supervision as per program requirements.
- Support clients seeking support for diverse mental health and wellness related concerns under supervision.
- Offer evidence-based, high-quality care to those in our community.
- Be open to group facilitation and be prepared to co-facilitate this group throughout the duration of an internship.
- Keep client records according to Practice standards
- Participate in team meetings and trainings
- Please note: Interns will not be directly involved in psychedelic therapies, though may have the opportunity to participate in in house training and/or client observation.
- Perform administrative duties as required.
- Pursuit or near completion of master’s degree in a related discipline (Social Work, Counselling, Psychology) from a recognized North American Institution
- Graduate level courses in the related area and/or substantial professional experience in identified areas
- Letters of reference
- Resume and Cover Letter
- Contingent on a site agreement with their host institution.
- Confirmed acceptance into practicum:
- Participation in in house Indigenous cultural safety training
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Client-centered, trauma-informed approach to care
- Clear communication, sound judgment, and empathic ability to establish therapeutic relationships
- Eagerness to gain knowledge and skills in providing psychedelic-assisted psychotherapy
- Comfortable with collaboration and open to continuous learning and development
- Ability to take direction
- An interest in new therapies, treatments, and approaches in the mental health and wellness space
- A laptop for accessing web based EMR and video conferencing
- Familiarity with a range of therapeutic modalities is an asset (somatic, ACT, MET, ect) practical experience is not necessary, but a strong interest and willingness to learn is.