Osmind is the premier platform for clinicians and researchers advancing new life-saving mental health treatments. Today, mental health disorders are one of the leading causes of death worldwide, especially among young adults, and are tied to shortening lifespans. While there have been developments in new psychiatric medications since the first FDA approval in 1954, today there is a growing movement among clinicians, patients, and researchers who are recognizing the need to accelerate new science.
The Osmind treatment platform is the first and only solution that solves specific challenges faced by neuropsychiatric clinics, spanning general psychiatry and interventional psychiatry (transcranial magnetic stimulation, ketamine, SPRAVATO®, psychedelic medicine, electroconvulsive therapy). The core electronic health record (EHR) technology is precisely developed for interventional treatment workflows and designed to support a strong therapeutic alliance, including journaling tools and assistance with health plan reimbursement, which is a significant access hurdle for millions of patients.
Research from our platform is already helping to set new standards for mental health interventions. For example, in the largest published real-world analysis of ketamine infusion therapy for depression, we teamed up with Stanford University School of Medicine to share findings in the Journal of Affective Disorders (March 2022). We have multiple ongoing research studies leveraging our proprietary real-world data, including an even larger ketamine analysis leveraging machine learning to predict treatment outcomes.
Osmind is a San Francisco–based public benefit corporation led by scientists, technologists, and psychiatrists. We are backed by top investors including DFJ Growth, General Catalyst, Future Ventures, Tiger Global, and Y Combinator.
We are a series B funded Public Benefit Corporation (PBC) building something that actually moves the needle on the global mental health crisis. (See here for an article our cofounder Jimmy wrote about PBC’s.)
Osmind is looking for a highly motivated IT engineer who loves to own processes, automate workflows and be part of a small engineering team! You will be working on building a corporate IT environment that allows Osmind to continue to innovate in the space of mental health.
We love engineers that are highly communicative and are able to work across different stacks and learn by doing. Your work will have a huge impact on the evolution of our org, the product and growing our IT culture.
Note: This role is based out of our SF HQ in Potrero Hill. You can expect to be in the office 2-3 times per week to support in-office IT needs.
What you'll do
- Work directly with engineering to help automate and secure corporate IT resources
- SaaS management at scale involving SSO, collaboration tools, password managers and many other corporate applications
- Device Management and support for macOS environment
- Build and design processes around device and vendor provisioning
- Support daily IT operations like Wifi/LAN troubleshooting, Multimedia support, desktop support onsite at our SF office
- Can effectively partner with other teams and departments to understand the challenges they face and how you can work together to improve our systems, tooling, and processes
What we're looking for
- 3+ years of IT and desktop support (MacOS) experience, preferably with experience managing corporate applications
- Experience with device management (provisioning and tracking)
- Experience with Google Workspace SSO or managing other Cloud Identity platforms
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Programming experience or willingness to automate processes with software
- Interest in improving mental healthcare and the patient journey
- Ability to thrive on a high level of autonomy and responsibility
- Experience working on HIPAA-compliant applications in the healthcare space
What we offer
- The ability to build something that actually moves the needle on our generation's biggest crisis, mental healthcare. Serve treatment-resistant mental health patients (1/3 of mental health patient population) who are the ones who need the most help. Contribute to one of the most innovative areas of medicine: frontier neuropsychiatry
- An all-star team that is intellectually rigorous, highly collaborative, deeply caring, and likes to have fun. We also value diversity of thought and background
- Tremendous growth opportunity and autonomy given we're a high-growth startup
- Flexible working hours to match your style. Hybrid long-term working style with mix of work-from-home and in-office
- Competitive, upside-heavy compensation, healthcare, 401K matching, and office perks