The Marketing Manager will lead the communications and marketing efforts for Quantified Citizen, and manage the social media team.
Location: Canada or US (remote, PST or EST)
Job Type: Full-time
What You'll be Doing
- Work with leadership to co-create our go-to market strategy while defining the tactics to bring it to life.
- Leverage our existing organic interest and user base through email marketing.
- Plan, design, build out and engage our dynamic community, through platforms such as Discord & Reddit.
- Grow our audience and bring our story to life across social media: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok
- Help us turn the ideas of Quantified Self from a movement into a practical part of one's life.
- Track the effectiveness of what’s working across marketing channels using a data-informed approach.
- Collaborate with mission-aligned partners and with our PR team on new announcements and launches.
- Lead outreach to mission-aligned partners and media outlets and manage public relations process through our upcoming funding round, product launch and beyond.
- Identify influencers and creators who will be passionate about our mission, and manage outreach and subsequent campaigns.
- Help us build in public as much as we possibly can.
What We Expect from You
- Passion and drive
- Age and education do not define your experience, but rather proven success bringing brands and products to market.
- You are plugged into platforms like Twitter, Clubhouse, TikTok & Instagram, and can gather the most up to date and effective strategies for paid and unpaid customer acquisition.
- You have an opinion on what marketing channels are the most effective for our use case. Can we navigate the dark arts of SEO? Is email marketing a sure bet? We expect you to have a clear answer on these types of questions.
- You understand modern community building techniques and best practices.
- You love to build content strategies & plans that drive real results : you’re interested in building content strategies that resonate and drive acquisition goals
- You’ve worked with early-stage startups and know how to operate effectively in ambiguity and fast-paced environments.
- You are a lifelong learner, comfortable and eager to learn about new domains and teach yourself new skills every day.
- You are an effective collaborator and relationship builder. You’ve worked with cross-disciplinary teams in the past to deliver marketing campaigns that drive results.
- You live in Canada or the United States - we are largely West Coast based, but open to hires from all over North America
- You’re extremely organized: any good marketer knows that ideas are only as good as their execution. You’re an adept project manager that can bring ideas to life in an organized way.
- You have experience with popular marketing tools: Google Ads, Facebook Ads, HubSpot Marketing & Sales modules, etc.