We are excited to announce a unique opportunity for a physician to join our team at Repath. Repath will be a heart-centered Ketamine treatment center that will combine a non-clinical nature focused ambience, immersive LED technology, biofeedback and a focus on patient experience and integration. The right candidate would above all else approach this therapy from an integrative perspective, as all of us at our team believe that this is a key factor in our unique approach to this space. As a partner, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the future of ketamine therapy by incorporating cutting-edge technology to enhance the patient experience. During the interview process, we will provide further details about this exciting advancement.
- Conduct thorough medical assessments and evaluations of patients seeking ketamine or other IV therapies.
- Develop personalized treatment plans including advice on supplements/botanicals based on individual patient needs and medical history.
- Supervise nurses who are administering ketamine therapy treatments in a safe and controlled environment.
- Monitor patients around their ketamine therapy sessions, ensuring their well-being and addressing any concerns or complications.
- Collaborate with other healthcare professionals, including psychologists and therapists, to provide comprehensive patient care.
- Stay up to date with the latest research and developments in ketamine and other psychedelic therapies.
- Provide guidance and supervision to other medical staff, including nurses and technicians.
- Contribute to the marketing and business development strategies of the clinic to attract and retain patients.
- Foster a positive, holistic and supportive work environment, promoting teamwork and collaboration.
- MD/DO Degree.
- Board certification in a relevant specialty (e.g., Integrative medicine, psychiatry, anesthesiology, pain management, or addiction medicine).
- Experience and expertise in administering Ketamine.
- Strong understanding of mental health conditions and disorders, as well as the therapeutic benefits of Ketamine.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build rapport with patients and colleagues.
- Ability to make informed decisions quickly and effectively in emergency situations.
- Dedication to maintaining patient confidentiality and privacy.
- Demonstrated commitment to ongoing professional development and staying abreast of industry advancements.
- Competitive salary and partnership opportunity.
- Flexible work hours to maintain work-life balance. 40 Hour work week.
- Access to cutting-edge resources and technologies.
- Collaborative and supportive work environment.
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
If you are a compassionate and driven physician looking to make a significant impact in the field of Psychedelic Medicine, we invite you to join our team as a partner. Please submit your CV, along with a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and why you are interested in this position. We look forward to hearing from you.