3 WEEK IBOGAINE-ASSISTED PHYSICIAN RESIDENCY TRAINING
Beond (Beond Treatment S.R.L. de C.V. ) is a state-of-the-art residential psychedelic-assisted treatment program based in Mexico providing services for people who experience challenges with a variety of substance use and mental health challenges. To learn more about Beond please visit our website at www.Beond.us
Beond is offering a 3-week Psychedelic Assisted Physician mini-residency program. This program will provide an exceptional opportunity for licensed Physicians to learn and engage in the healing work of Ibogaine-Assisted Therapy at one of the world’s premier ibogaine centers for addiction, mood and trauma clients.
The program provides a stipend to cover the cost of living during the residency. This provides an opportunity for residents to gain hands-on experience in ibogaine-assisted therapy working alongside experienced medical experts in ibogaine-assisted therapy. This exposure to professionals in the field will enable residents to learn from their wealth of knowledge and experience.
This program aims to prepare physicians for direct experience with ibogaine by providing them with a comprehensive understanding of the work. As we continue to expand and meet high demand for client care, upon completion of the residency program, there may be the possibility of full-time employment at Beond.
Through Beond’s onsite (and complementary telehealth-based) programs we treat chemical dependency, as well as mood and trauma disorders, and other conditions.
As a Physician resident at Beond, you will perform a pivotal role in every aspect of our delivery model – starting with the initial assessment of clients to determine their eligibility for Ibogaine-Assisted Therapy. Working with our other licensed & credentialed physicians, you will gather accurate medical histories and diligently record them in our Electronic Medical Records software. In the days prior, during and post ibogaine treatment you will learn from and participate with our medical team, including our 3 full time physicians, to provide safe and effective treatments.
Your exceptional client care will be the cornerstone of your role, and you will serve as a crucial point of contact for clients. Additionally, fostering effective communication between all staff and clients will be vital to your success.
- Patient Assessment: Conduct thorough assessments to evaluate patients' needs and determine their suitability for the treatments offered by Beond.
- Diagnostic Expertise: Order and interpret diagnostic and laboratory tests to aid in the diagnosis of health conditions.
- Treatment Planning: Formulate and prescribe in consultation with our clinical leadership team a personalized treatment plan for each client, including Ibogaine Assisted Psychotherapy and Ketamine Assisted Psychotherapy, where appropriate.
- Collaborative Approach: Collaborate with Beond's physicians and other medical professionals to design and deliver the most effective course of treatment for patients.
- Patient Support: Provide comprehensive health services, education, counseling, and emotional support to all our clients.
- Patient Eligibility: Successfully assess and determine the eligibility of patients for Ibogaine Assisted Psychotherapy, achieving an accuracy rate of at least 90%.
- Treatment Efficacy: Evaluate treatment plans' effectiveness by tracking patient progress and achieving a success rate of 80% or higher in improving mental health conditions.
- Collaboration Impact: Demonstrate the ability to work effectively with Beond's physicians, external consultants, and clinical team leading to the successful implementation of at least two clinical trials or training programs within the first year.
- Patient Satisfaction: Maintain consistently high patient satisfaction scores, as measured through regular feedback and surveys, with a target score of 9 out of 10 or above.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Medical Licensing: Must hold a valid physician license in the USA, Canada or Mexico.
- Board Certification: Ideal candidates will be board-certified and in good standing in the practice of Emergency Medicine Physician, Addiction Medicine Physician, or Cardiology.
- Adaptability: Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy environment and willingness to work day-time, and shared schedule of night-time shifts, and weekends as needed.
- Bilingual Proficiency: Fluent in English and Spanish to ensure effective communication with patients and staff.
The candidate must be available to work at our clinic in Cancun, Mexico for 3 weeks.
At Beond, we are committed to fostering a dynamic and inclusive workplace that encourages personal and professional growth. If you are ready to make a significant impact in the realm of psychedelic psychotherapy and mental healthcare, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Beond welcomes, celebrates, and supports all applicants. We know our company and culture evolve because of the personal differences and unique characteristics of our team. We understand that our guests, patients, partners, and employees benefit greatly as a result of community members bringing our “whole person” to work and into the
workplace. Beond is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace.