We value those qualified applicants with lived experience as racialized people, Indigenous people, those who have experienced homelessness, mental illness, and who have diverse abilities, as well as people of all sexual orientations, women and trans people.
Numinus Wellness (TSX: NUMI) helps people to heal and be well through the development and delivery of innovative mental health interventions and safe, evidence-based psychedelic-assisted therapies. The Numinus model - including psychedelic production, research, and clinic care - is at the forefront of a transformation aimed at healing rather than managing symptoms for a range of mental health concerns including depression, anxiety, trauma, pain and substance use. At Numinus, we are leading the integration of psychedelic-assisted therapies into mainstream clinical practice and building the foundation for a healthier society.
Our North Star
Be the most trusted brand in the psychedelic space.
We are bringing transformative healing to communities through innovative therapies backed by science and scalable operations.
A world where everyone feels connected and whole.
- Be in service to self and others
- Build something that captures our collective ideals
- Be dedicated to the art and the science
- Have courage to do the right thing
- Be committed to doing our part in the process of Truth and Reconciliation with Indigenous People
NCT by Numinus is looking for a therapist who is trained in adolescent mental health and has experience with complex developmental trauma, OCD, tics/Tourette, complex anxiety, treatment resistant depression and eating disorders in this population. This position is for a 1 year contract.
- Provide evidence-based psychotherapeutic interventions to clinic clients, including observation, assessment and providing interventions designed to improve mental health.
- Join a community of practice of fellow practitioners -- sharing wisdom, best practices and supporting one another.
- Participate in interdisciplinary meetings and collegially share information that will identify client strengths, concerns and assist clients in achieving their health and therapy goals.
- Adhere to all rules and regulations around ethical and professional practice as set by the respective college/association.
- Keep client records according to company standards.
- Participate in team meetings and training.
- Trained in adolescent mental health and has experience with complex developmental trauma experience
- Registered Psychotherapist (CRPO) in Ontario
- Relevant Graduate-level (Masters or PhD) degree
- Have background/training in one of the following treatment modalities
- Relational Somatic Therapy
- Somatic Experiencing
- Somatic Transformation
- Trauma-informed care
- Compassionate Inquiry
- Emotion Focused Therapy (EFT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Internal Family Systems (IFS)
- Or related to above
- Experience with peak / non-ordinary / psychedelic states is ideal
- Experience and knowledge of functional neurological disorders in this population would be an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of medical terminology and clinical documentation procedures
- Knowledge and/or experience in working in addiction, public health, and health services
- Excellent Interpersonal communication
What do you get?
- Opportunity to be a part of a pioneering movement to transform the mental health care system
- A connected community of practice of your peers
- Dedicated support from marketing to help build your brand
- Flexible hours