Numinus is seeking talented psychotherapists or psychologists who are passionate about mindful service to others, lifelong learning, and who want to be part of a vibrant, connected community of practitioners. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in present-moment process-oriented, phenomenological, somatic, and trauma-informed modalities, as well as an interest in psychotherapy and psychedelic-assisted psychotherapy.
- Provide evidence-based psychotherapeutic interventions to clinic clients, including observation, assessment, and delivery of interventions designed to improve mental health.
- Join a community of practice made up of fellow practitioners - sharing wisdom, best practices and supporting each other.
- Participate in interdisciplinary meetings and collegially share information to identify clients' strengths and concerns and help them achieve their health and therapy goals.
- Adhere to all rules and regulations relating to ethics and professional practice, as defined by the relevant university or association.
- Maintain client records in accordance with professional standards.
- Participate in team meetings and training.
- Member in good standing of the Order of Psychologists of Quebec (OPQ)
- Have experience/training in one of the following treatment modalities
- Relational somatic therapy
- Somatic experience
- Somatic transformation
- Trauma-informed care
- Compassionate Inquiry
- Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Internal Family Systems (IFS)
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Or related to the above
- Experience in climax, non-ordinary or psychedelic states is ideal.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of medical terminology and clinical documentation procedures
- Knowledge and/or experience in the field of addictions, public health and health services
- Excellent interpersonal communication
What do you get?
- Opportunity to be part of a pioneering movement to transform the mental health care system
- A community of practice connected to your peers
- Access to free training to become certified in psychedelic therapy *with minimum hours required
- Dedicated marketing support to help you grow your brand
- Flexible hours