We value those qualified applicants with lived experience as racialized people, Indigenous people, those who have experienced homelessness, mental illness, and who have diverse abilities, as well as people of all sexual orientations, women and trans people.
Numinus Wellness (TSX: NUMI) helps people to heal and be well through the development and delivery of innovative mental health interventions and safe, evidence-based psychedelic-assisted therapies. The Numinus model - including psychedelic production, research, and clinic care - is at the forefront of a transformation aimed at healing rather than managing symptoms for a range of mental health concerns including depression, anxiety, trauma, pain and substance use. At Numinus, we are leading the integration of psychedelic-assisted therapies into mainstream clinical practice and building the foundation for a healthier society.
Our North Star
Be the most trusted brand in the psychedelic space.
We are bringing transformative healing to communities through innovative therapies backed by science and scalable operations.
A world where everyone feels connected and whole.
- Be in service to self and others
- Build something that captures our collective ideals
- Be dedicated to the art and the science
- Have courage to do the right thing
- Be committed to doing our part in the process of Truth and Reconciliation with Indigenous People
Numinus is seeking talented psychotherapists or psychologist who are passionate about serving others mindfully, embracing continuous learning and who wish to be a part of a vibrant, connected community of practitioners. The ideal candidate has a depth of experience in present-moment process-oriented, phenomenological, somatic, and trauma-informed modalities and an interest in providing both psychotherapy and psychedelic-assisted psychotherapy.
- Provide evidence-based psychotherapeutic interventions to clinic clients, including observation, assessment and providing interventions designed to improve mental health.
- Join a community of practice of fellow practitioners -- sharing wisdom, best practices and supporting one another.
- Participate in interdisciplinary meetings and collegially share information that will identify client strengths, and concerns and assist clients in achieving their health and therapy goals.
- Adhere to all rules and regulations around ethical and professional practice as set by the respective college/association.
- Keep client records according to professional standards.
- Participate in team meetings and training.
- Current member in good standing with l’Ordre des psychologues du Québec (OPQ)
- Have background/training in one of the following treatment modalities
- Relational Somatic Therapy
- Somatic Experiencing
- Somatic Transformation
- Trauma-informed care
- Compassionate Inquiry
- Emotion Focused Therapy (EFT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Internal Family Systems (IFS)
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Or related to above
- Experience with peak / non-ordinary / psychedelic states is ideal
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of medical terminology and clinical documentation procedures
- Knowledge and/or experience in working in addiction, public health, and health services
- Excellent Interpersonal communication
What do you get?
- Opportunity to be a part of a pioneering movement to transform the mental health care system
- A connected community of practice of your peers
- Dedicated support from marketing to help build your brand
- Flexible hours
At Numinus, we are committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive, and accessible work environment. We welcome and celebrate differences because we believe a multitude of perspectives fosters innovation and will help us achieve our ultimate purpose of delivering the highest quality outcomes to the people we serve. Our culture is one of belonging in which each person is accepted and valued for their individuality. As such, if you require any accommodation during the recruitment process, please let us know so we can work with you to meet your needs.
We thank all of those who take the time to apply; however, only those short-listed will be contacted.