FIELD TRIP ONLINE THERAPY - PSYCHOTHERAPIST
Reporting: Clinical Director
Licensing Requirement: LCSW or LMHC
Employment Type: Contractor - 1099 (requires personal malpractice insurance)
Compensation: Fee For Service -
- $60-65 - Insured Clients
- $100 Private Pay Clients
- $20/Hr Admin Fee for required meetings and trainings
- Guaranteed bi-weekly pay + full FFS rate for Non-Shows/Late Cancels (within 48 hrs)
Field Trip Health & Wellness Ltd. (TSX-V: FTHW) ("Field Trip" or the “Company”), a global leader in the delivery of psychedelic therapies, has recently launched Field Trip Online Therapy, a unique approach to psychotherapy that leverages contemporary talk therapy, integrative wellness tools and insights derived from being one of the largest global providers of psychedelic-assisted therapies.
The new offering marks a milestone as the first of Field Trip’s services to be accepted by major insurance providers and is covered by Aetna, Cigna, Blue Cross Blue Shield,, Oxford, United Healthcare, and Oscar Health.
The program will provide a new level of care, not only for anyone seeking therapeutic support to heal their mind, body and spirit, but also for people looking to integrate insights and learnings from ketamine infusions or other psychedelic experiences.
Each session will be 53 minutes long and will include talk therapy and additional holistic wellness practices including breathwork, somatic release, visualization, and meditation. Every therapist providing therapy through the program will have completed a proprietary psychotherapy training program developed by Field Trip that leverages knowledge and learnings derived from its network of psychedelic-assisted therapy clinics,
Reporting to a Clinical Director, the role of Virtual Psychotherapist is to provide therapy services to a wide range of clients both private pay and insured.
Therapists are able to set their own availability and there are no minimum or maximum requirements for case load.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides counseling, therapy, and/or psychotherapy to clients as appropriate; Prepares treatment plans, and discharge plans
- Collects data about patients through interview, case history, and/or observational techniques; Evaluates data to identify causes of problems and to determine proper therapeutic approach or referral to other specialists
- Submits client documentation within 24hrs of providing service
- Attends and completes all mandatory trainings
Minimum Job Requirements
- LCSW designation or equivalent directly related field
- At least 12 months of independent practice
- Ability to be credentialed on insurance panels
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Ability to apply mental health counseling methods and techniques.
- Knowledge and understanding of clinical counseling principles, programs and methodology.
- Knowledge and understanding of clinical social work and mental health counseling principles, methods, procedures, and standards.
- Knowledge of legal and ethical issues related to patients' rights.
- A strong technological ability in regard to telehealth.
ABOUT FIELD TRIP HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Field Trip Health is reimagining the mental health experience with intentionally designed, technologically empowered psychedelic-inspired psychotherapy services across North America.
With an ambitious and unparalleled expansion strategy, Field Trip Health has established itself as the leader in psychedelic assisted and inspired therapies with the successful buildout of its first 12 clinics across North America and Europe and the recent launch of its virtual general therapy client offering with the goal to provide a compassionate, integrative approach to psychotherapy provided virtually to individuals, couples and families.
The Field Trip Health’s approach uses evidence-based, medically supervised psychedelic and general therapy protocols personalized by client backgrounds and goals. We support individuals who are looking to heal from tough-to-beat mental illnesses like PTSD and depression, as well as those simply looking to grow and expand empathy, increase creativity, and feel a deeper connection to themselves, others and the planet.
We offer a modern, technology-enabled spin on the traditional health clinic, with an exceptional digital team dedicated to developing scalable infrastructure and digital tools that act as a supportive arm to the patient's in-clinic or virtual experience and enable an engaging, consistent Field Trip experience no matter where you are.
Our culture is that of engagement, empathy, compassion and teamwork and we are passionate about helping people live their best lives.