Heading Health is building a new model for mental health care powered by psychedelic treatments and supported by technology.
We are committed to:
- Improving patient outcomes with evidence-based psychedelic treatments;
- Building a national network of in-person clinics that prioritize provider well-being and patient care;
- Expanding care access with 100% insurance coverage.
We are looking for an experienced Head of Product to lead our product team and build software that leverages the latest clinical research to support Heading clinicians in providing care that creates the best possible patient outcomes.
Where we are and why we're here
The U.S. spends $225B on mental health every year. And yet:
- 1 in 4 Americans lives with a mental health condition; the majority don't get care.
- 17 million patients with depression and PTSD don't respond to current treatments.
- 45% of prescribers don't take insurance, preventing those in need from getting care.
- The U.S. suicide rate has increased by 30% since 2001.
We are facing a mental health crisis. The only way out is to rethink every aspect of our approach to getting patients the care they need.
That's why Heading is building:
- Psychedelic therapy clinics that take insurance and deliver holistic mental health care, including psychiatry, therapy, and immersive treatments (esketamine, TMS), all while preparing for the coming wave of further psychedelic innovation currently undergoing FDA approval.
- Software to ensure our clinics deliver enduring outcomes by supporting care delivery and provider satisfaction, the patient's psychedelic experience, and post-treatment integration.
- A highly motivated, salaried clinician group devoted to evidence-based medicine.
About The Role
Heading is looking for a mission-inspired product leader to build, scale, and lead our team. Reporting to the CEO, this role will create and own the product strategy enabling our patients, care providers and payers to benefit from Heading's innovative care model.
This leader must have prior experience building products from scratch, working through their own networks and external resources to turn a product idea into a scaled operation.
- Create product vision and strategy for Heading
- Build the product roadmap and take ownership of outcomes
- Lead and recruit a high performing team of product, design, and data talent
- Work in partnership with the Head of Engineering to build technology that integrates with existing health care systems and creates a simple, seamless experience for Heading's patients and providers
- Prioritize and manage product needs across payers, providers, and patients
What You Need
- 6+ years leading product teams, ideally taking ideas from zero to scale
- Experience within healthcare - or highly regulated industries like fintech - is a plus