Nue Life is a next-generation mental wellness company that believes in the power of psychedelics to catalyze lasting change. Through virtual psychotherapy groups, individual health coaching, and ketamine treatment facilitated by the proprietary Nue app technology, Nue Life provides affordable and effective in-home treatment for mood disorders.
What will you do?
- Provide innovative analytical insights to support various Nue Life Health functions
- Respond to data and product related inquiries in real-time to support internal teams and external stakeholders
- Reducing time to insights across various streams of analytics work
- Delivery recommendations through data story-telling
- Support high velocity AB testing across website, app, clinical operations, marketing and other teams with hypothesis building, reporting and KPI definitions
- Develop machine learning based solutions to help improve the overall experience of Nue Life internal and external customers
- Data Management, Analytics & Business Intelligence
- System Design & Thinking
- Health care, public health or hospital operations experience
- Experience with quantitative analysis and statistics
Technical Skills (not limited to)
- Data preparation workflows (ETL)
- MS Excel advanced skills
- Tableau/Data Studio, or similar data visualization tools
- R or Python for data science
- Report building
- Dashboard building
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong storytelling and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively & independently in a fast-paced environment and can manage time and stress appropriately
- Ability to engage with cross-functional teams for implementation of business-driven initiatives/programs
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and competing objectives
- Ability to present information professionally & concisely with supporting data
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, meet deadlines, without supervision
What Nue Life Is All About
At Nue Life, we shift how clients view their mental health by providing effective, alternative healing therapies to help them manage their wellness. We take an integrated approach while incorporating emerging digital and medicinal technologies to drive better patient outcomes. We use evidence-based and scientifically proven mental health treatments and products to enhance brain function, performance, and longevity as a next-generation mental wellness platform. Our team is cultivated with thoughtful individuals who embody our core values.
Nue Life is mission driven to revolutionize mental health treatment with whole-person care and evidence-based treatments that catalyze healing, growth, and change.
- Amazing culture that inspires positive innovation towards wellness solutions
- Competitive compensation
- Work remotely from home
- Be part of something that can truly change lives for the better!
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Nue Life is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.