Who We Are:
We’re a next-gen mental wellness company who believes in the power of psychedelics to catalyze lasting change. Nue Life’s mission is to revolutionize mental health treatment with whole-person care and evidence-based therapies that catalyze healing and growth. Our team of dedicated physicians and nurses, expert technologists, and compassionate clinicians are committed to delivering responsive, personalized therapy in the comfort of our client’s homes. As much as we believe in the power of technology to transform mental health, we know that, ultimately, people heal people.
The Role You’ll Play:
An Advanced Practice Mental Health provider working remotely to continually improve clinical outcomes through root cause analysis optimal medication management, patient satisfaction, and compliance.
Nue Life is growing, and we’re looking for someone enthusiastic about mental wellness. We are searching for a highly skilled practitioner (NP/ APRN/PMHNP) with integrative and functional medicine experience to work with patients remotely. In this position, you will be responsible for conducting intake interviews for patient history/needs, managing remote virtual healthcare visits and remote psychedelic medication prescription. The ability to provide compassionate communication is essential for our patient population. We are devoted to empowering our clients and providing them the space to feel whole again.
Your Main Tasks:
- Assessment, treatment, medication management and coordination of care
- Conduct functional medicine analysis and provide patient feedback
- Ensure quality patient care & communication remotely
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Provide feedback to Clinical Operations Supervisor
- Support workflow improvements that enhance quality of care and recommend solutions
- Collaborate with the Client Success team ensure optimal patient journey
- Integrate with our multidisciplinary team including health coaches
What You Bring To The Table:
- Experience with integrative and functional medicine, with a focus on optimal mental health and wellness
- State license (multiple states a plus)
- One or more of the following program certificates a plus:
- Institute of Functional Medicine (IFN)
- School of Applied Functional Medicine (SAFM)
- American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M)
- Functional Medicine University (FMU)
- Experience with patients with mental health concerns
- Experience with Athena a plus
- Ability to work independently and in a collaborative environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, tech savvy
- Mission aligned attitude!
What Nue Life Is All About
Nue Life Health has delivered over 30,000 effective ketamine treatments for bipolar disorder, depression, anxiety, and PTSD. Unlike other ketamine treatment companies, its programs include aftercare integration groups and one-on-one health coaching to help clients achieve their vision of ultimate wellness.
We use evidence-based and scientifically proven mental health treatments and products to enhance brain function, performance, and longevity as a next-generation mental wellness platform. Our team is cultivated with thoughtful individuals who embody our core values.
Nue Life is mission driven to revolutionize mental health treatment with whole-person care and evidence-based treatments that catalyze healing, growth, and change.
- A culture that inspires positive innovation towards wellness solutions
- Competitive compensation
- Work remotely from home
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Be part of something that can truly change lives for the better!
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Nue Life is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.