The Learning Management System (LMS) Administrator will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the COMPASS Pathways therapist learning management system. As part of this, the LMS Administrator will also be managing the Therapist Support inbox to triage incoming queries and communicate with others cross-functionally to resolve the queries.
The LMS Administrator will work closely with members of the Therapist Support team who are supporting the therapists’ journey as they progress through the training.
The LMS Administrator will be incremental in helping the team further iterate and improve the processes around the user management. The LMS Administrator will also support other members on the team with testing, uploading, and launching new training components on the platform.
COMPASS Pathways plc (Nasdaq: CMPS) is a mental health care company dedicated to accelerating patient access to evidence-based innovation in mental health. Our focus is on improving the lives of those who are suffering with mental health challenges and who are not helped by current treatments. We are pioneering the development of a new model of psilocybin therapy, in which our proprietary formulation of synthetic psilocybin, COMP360, is administered in conjunction with psychological support.
COMP360 has been designated a Breakthrough Therapy by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and has received Innovative Licensing and Access Pathway (ILAP) designation in the UK for treatment-resistant depression (TRD). We have completed a phase IIb clinical trial of psilocybin therapy for TRD, in 22 sites across Europe and North America. This was the largest randomised, controlled, double-blind psilocybin therapy clinical trial ever conducted, and our topline data showed a statistically significant (p<0.001) and clinically relevant improvement in depressive symptom severity after three weeks for patients who received a single high dose of COMP360 psilocybin with psychological support. We are also running phase II clinical trials of COMP360 psilocybin therapy for post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and anorexia nervosa. COMPASS is headquartered in London, UK, with offices in New York and San Francisco in the US. Our vision is a world of mental wellbeing. www.compasspathways.com
Location: Office or Home-based in the United States (East Coast)
Reports to: The LMS Administrator will report to Manager, Learning Experience.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Clinical Care Innovation team to manage the day-to-day administration of the users on the LMS platform
- Support with reviewing and testing LMS processes to ensure readiness for operationalisation
- Flag any blockers that may arise with the relevant teams to resolve the blocker in a timely and efficient manner
- Correspond with therapists via email in a professional and polite format
- Participate in calls with the Digital team to enable alignment on the iteration of technical features that may impact the user journey
- Engage in regular communication with the Operational team to maintain alignment on users' timely progression
- Act as the main point of contact for therapists while they navigate the LMS
- Support with testing, uploading, and launching training components
- Motivation to improve mental health and wellbeing of patients through evidence-based clinical trials
- Some experience in LMS administration
- Desire to take initiative and ability to work independently and in virtual teams
- Ability and openness to complete repetitive tasks when needed
- Proactive and analytical problem solver with an eye for detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced, continually changing environment and manage own time effectively
- Excellent written, and verbal communication skills
- Approaches work with an open and balanced attitude, with a willingness to learn from colleagues and collaborators
- Aligned with our company mission and values
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Communications and/or Psychology is an advantage