Innerwell is a revolutionary psychedelic teletherapy platform with an emphasis on therapy. We believe that when deeply personal therapeutic relationships meet the giant leaps we’ve made in psychedelic medicine, unthinkable transformations are possible.
We are looking for passionate, empathetic licensed therapists to join our founding class of psychedelic therapists. No pre-existing experience with psychedelic-assisted psychotherapy is required and you’ll receive world-class training in an exciting new modality that is changing mental health!
- Collaborate with prescribing clinicians to deliver best-in-class care
- Support patients through full patient journey of Ketamine Assisted Psychotherapy treatment
- Conduct supervised dosing sessions to monitor client safety and deliver ketamine-assisted psychotherapy
- Conduct 1:1 and/or Group therapy integration sessions with clients following dosing sessions
- Develop therapeutic relationships with clients receiving care on the Innerwell platform
- Participate in Clinical Supervision with experienced mentors and peer community of therapists
- Serve as a thought partner in building the gold standard of psychedelic therapy
What you’ll get:
- World Class Training - We've partnered with leaders in psychedelic therapy education, Fluence Training, to create a foundational course in ketamine-assisted psychotherapy that will equip you with the knowledge you need to practice confidently. You'll receive over 35 hours of training, including live instruction with world-class educators, self-guided coursework, and peer support from a community of enthusiastic therapists like you.
- Competitive Pay + Stock Options - Our first class of clinicians undergoing Fluence training beginning in July will receive stock options as our partners in building the future of psychedelics.
- Apprenticeship & Supervision - Learn from the best with access to our world-class team of leaders in psychiatry and therapy. Get clinical supervision and build mastery in a supportive environment.
- Ongoing education & Advancement - Join our vibrant peer community, get further training with psychedelic medicines like MDMA and psilocybin, and be the first to treat patients in-person at Innerwell Clinics.
- Flexible & Convenient - Set your own hours and work remotely with modern tools to power virtual care.
Qualifications and experience
- Active and valid license in clinical psychology, social work, counseling or another clinical mental health field, including: Clinical Psychologist, LCPC, LCSW, LMFT, LMHC, LMSW, LPC)
- Minimum of 2 years of clinical experience in individual and group therapy for adults
- Masters degree or higher in relevant field
- Experience working with clients diagnosed with depression, anxiety and trauma related conditions
- Individual professional malpractice liability insurance
- Submission of a fully completed, signed CAQH application
- Individual NPI number
- Reliable Internet connection
Innerwell is a revolutionary psychedelic therapy platform with an emphasis on therapy. Founded in New York City in 2021, Innerwell is combining the groundbreaking advancements seen in psychedelics with novel approaches to digital care and a focus on creating therapeutic relationships between patients and highly trained, licensed providers. Learn more at www.helloinnerwell.com
How to Apply
Innerwell is an equal opportunity employer focused on building a team that is diverse and inclusive. We encourage you to apply if you’re interested in this role, even if you don’t meet all the qualifications mentioned.
Interested applicants should visit www.helloinnerwell.com/join to apply! The deadline for our founding class of clinicians is June 15th.