Psychiatric Clinician - Psychedelics Training Provided - Remote Telehealth - PMHNP, PA, MD, DO
Innerwell is a revolutionary psychedelic teletherapy platform with an emphasis on therapy. We believe that when deeply personal therapeutic relationships meet the giant leaps we’ve made in psychedelic medicine, unthinkable transformations are possible.
We are looking for passionate, empathetic licensed doctors, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants to join our next class of clinicians. No pre-existing experience with psychedelics is required and you’ll receive world-class training in an exciting new modality that is changing mental health!
Who We Are
Innerwell was created by a female-led, mission-driven team made up of psychiatrists, therapists, entrepreneurs, and engineers. We founded Innerwell because we looked at the world and saw too many people burdened by worry, fear, isolation and sadness. You can learn more about our story here, or check out this interview with our Medical Director Dr. Garrett Deckel.
Dr. Deckel holds an M.D. from the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine and a Ph.D. in Philosophy of Mind & Ethics from Princeton University. She is MAPS certified and uses ketamine-assisted psychotherapy in her private psychiatric practice.
What You’ll Do As an Innerwell Psychiatric Clinician
- Diagnose patients for mental health conditions
- Medically screen patients to assess their suitability for Ketamine-Assisted Psychotherapy
- Prescribe Ketamine and obtain informed consent from patients prior to treatments.
- Work collaboratively with Innerwell therapists to ensure best care for patients
- Document and maintain patient records in accordance with HIPAA laws
- Serve as a thought partner in building the gold standard of psychedelic therapy
What You’ll Get
- World Class Training - We've partnered with leaders in psychedelic medicine to equip you with the knowledge you need to practice confidently. You will receive training in cutting edge evidence-based patient care using psychedelics to treat mental health conditions.
- Apprenticeship & Supervision - Learn from the best with access to our world-class team of leaders in psychiatry and therapy. Get clinical supervision and build mastery in a supportive environment.
- Ongoing education & Advancement - Join our vibrant peer community, get further training with psychedelic medicines like MDMA and psilocybin, and be the first to treat patients in-person at Innerwell Clinics.
- Flexibility & Convenience - Set your own hours and work remotely with modern tools to power virtual care.
- Fully licensed MD, DO, Psychiatric Mental Health NP, or Mental Health PA
- Minimum of 2 years of clinical experience in treating mental health conditions of adults
- Experience in handling altered states of consciousness is an added advantage
- Registration/ membership should be in good standing with the state licensing body for Psychiatry
- Experience working with clients diagnosed with depression, anxiety and trauma related conditions
- Individual professional malpractice liability insurance
- Submission of a fully completed, signed CAQH application
- Individual NPI number
- Reliable Internet connection