We value those qualified applicants with lived experience as racialized people, Indigenous people, those who have experienced homelessness, and mental illness, and who have diverse abilities, as well as people of all sexual orientations, women, and trans people.
Numinus Wellness (TSX: NUMI) helps people to heal and be well through the development and delivery of innovative mental health care and access to safe, evidence-based psychedelic-assisted therapies. The Numinus model - including psychedelic production, research, and clinic care - is at the forefront of a transformation aimed at healing rather than managing symptoms of depression, anxiety, trauma, pain, and substance use. At Numinus, we are leading the integration of psychedelic-assisted therapies into mainstream clinical practice and building the foundation for a healthier society.
Our North Star
Be the most trusted brand in the psychedelic space.
We are bringing transformative healing to communities through innovative therapies backed by science and scalable operations.
A world where everyone feels connected and whole.
- Be in service to self and others
- Build something that captures our collective ideals
- Be dedicated to the art and the science
- Have the courage to do the right thing
- Be committed to doing our part in the process of Truth and Reconciliation with the Indigenous peoples
Numinus is looking for a Social Media Specialist to join our growing team. The Social Media Specialist will help to drive brand awareness and build brand affinity and community across social media platforms. They will also be responsible for establishing and maintaining the Numinus community through two-way brand-propelling connections that drive community growth and reach across each platform.
- With Digital Marketing Manager, establish the strategy for building and maintaining Numinus and CEO’s social community inclusive of the target audience, community activations, insights, and KPIs
- Support the continuous improvement of Numinus’ brand assets
- Manage our social interactions and experiences to attract new followers and maintain community engagement through platform-specific tactics, while maintaining the Numinus brand voice
- Set, plan and implement social media and communication campaigns and strategies
- Provide engaging text, image, and video content for all social media and professional accounts
- Monitor, track, and report on feedback and online reviews
- Organize and manage events to boost brand awareness
- Coordinate with Marketing, IR, PR, Communications, CEO’s office teams
- Stay up to date with digital technology trends
- Contribute to developing key messages and ensuring brand content accurately reflects the Numinus brand and “voice”
- Proactively advise on measures to improve brand performance
- Any other social media marketing requests that come in
- BA/BS in Marketing, Information Technology, Communications, or related field; or equivalent experience with demonstrated proficiency
- 2-3 years of prior experience as a Social Media Specilaist
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding
- Must be iPhone and Mac user
- Experience planning and leading community initiatives
- Superb leadership, communication, and collaboration abilities.
- An understanding and a passion for the industry in which we operate
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong time management and organizational abilities
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal and presentations skills
- The ability to collaborate fluently with cross-functional partners
- Ability to manage projects from start to finish
- Develops and works toward set deadlines
- Ability to work independently and identify next steps