Numinus is seeking talented individuals who are passionate about serving others mindfully, embracing continuous learning and who wish to be a part of a vibrant, connected community of practitioners. The ideal candidate has a depth of experience in present-moment process-oriented, phenomenological, somatic, and trauma-informed modalities and an interest in providing both psychotherapy and psychedelic-assisted psychotherapy.
- Provide evidence-based psychotherapeutic interventions to clinic clients, including observation, assessment and providing interventions designed to improve mental health.
- Join a community of practice of fellow practitioners -- sharing wisdom, best practices and supporting one another.
- Participate in interdisciplinary meetings and collegially share information that will identify client strengths, concerns and assist clients in achieving their health and therapy goals.
- Adhere to all rules and regulations around ethical and professional practice as set by the respective college/association.
- Keep client records according to company standards.
- Participate in team meetings and training.
- Active registration with an applicable regulatory college (BC Association of Clinical Counselors, BC College of Social Workers; College of BC Psychologists)
- Have background/training in one of the following treatment modalities
- Relational Somatic Therapy
- Somatic Experiencing
- Somatic Transformation
- Trauma-informed care
- Compassionate Inquiry
- Emotion Focused Therapy (EFT)
- Or related to above
- Experience with peak / non-ordinary / psychedelic states is ideal
- Client-centered, trauma informed approach to care
- Warm, self-aware, embodied, regulated therapeutic presence
- Clear communication, sound judgment, and empathic ability to establish therapeutic relationships
- Eagerness to gain skills in providing psychedelic-assisted psychotherapy
- Comfortable with collaboration and open to continuous learning and development
What do you get?
- Opportunity to be a part of a pioneering movement to transform the mental health care system
- A connected community of practice of your peers
- Continuous professional development opportunities through Numinus University
- Dedicated support from marketing to help build your brand
- Flexible hours